Sunday, August 3, 2008

published Aug. 1/08: Drive-thru drugstores

I'm having a hard time getting my head around this concept. Drive thru coffee, I get (although not for people who order about 6 different meal combos)... Drive thru automated bank teller machines, I get... but this I don't get. Have we gotten this damn lazy? Although with the doctor shortage and the shorter amount of time you get to see one, if you're lucky enough to get to see one, maybe it's next: drive thru doctor..... then perhaps drive thru physician.... I think I just thought of a cartoon that I'll have to do... just for my own collection probably, cause it's a little dark. Anyway, one day I'll have to try it out, just out of curiosity. Maybe ask for some pills to help combat agoraphobia (fear of public places), and that's why I won't get out of my car, not 'cause I'm lazy. Or maybe for some laxatives, and then ask them if they've got washrooms inside for customers.

No comments: