Saturday, August 30, 2008

published Aug. 14/08: Summerfolk 08 Cartoon

I don't have anything to add about this cartoon or the rest of the August ones below... they pretty much speak for themselves and I have no "issues". But let me just add this one comment on this year's Summerfolk: It was great, once again, and Richard Knechtal did another wonderful job with the lineup in this his 2nd year as artistic director. The whole management team also deserve high praise for their efforts. It's near impossible to see all the performers on the various stages, so having said that, here is my favourite performer and also personal discovery from this year.... Toby Walker. Stephen Fearing and Harry Manx were great, as to be expected. Runner up goes to Little Miss Higgins and also The McDades. Who did you like? Add your opinion about this or any of my cartoons in the "comments" option, that you'll find below each cartoon

No comments: