Saturday, December 8, 2007

Published Cartoons: July 5/07


Yes, I know this is greatly exaggerated. But the whole issue about the number of signs at Sauble Beach generated a lot of attention. Later in the summer I actually went to Sauble and honestly I can't see what the whole flap was about, but it did make for a cartoon I had great fun creating.

A former, fellow worker used to tease me about the amount of signs I posted in the school library I ran. But I figured it saved me from having to say the same things over and over and over again... that is assuming that students bothered reading the signs anyway... and besides, I didn't charge anything for "parking" in the library!

1 comment:

mrG said...

LOL -- you should post a link to this on the sbp.teledyn.com journal -- might raise some chuckles there too ;)