Friday, December 14, 2007

Published Cartoons: Nov. 1, '07 : Affordable Housing Waiting List


When I first inked this cartoon my wife pointed out that I spelled "bragging" wrong. I had written "braging". Whoops. So I had to scan it and do some electronic erasing & printing, and then ink in the the correct spelling. Thank goodness for the ability to do that with the computer! Otherwise I would have had to redraw the whole thing, because "white out" liquid just doesn't cut it.
By the way, the point here wasn't that we've got it good. Any waiting list longer than a day or two should be unacceptable... and it's certainly unfortunate. I was simply trying to draw attention to the 4 year wait in Owen Sound, and I was being sarcastic. That's why there is a question mark at the end of "Bragging Rights"

No comments: